Yes you heard us right?! Shake up this weekend with our top 3 healthy Superbowl snacks using your very own exante Shakes. Wondering what snacks to have at a Superbowl party? Add a little side of sweetness to your Superbowl Sunday AND keep on track of your healthy lifestyle goals during the most exciting weekend of the year – we have the perfect recipes for you, your family and friends…something for everyone to enjoy!
So, what snack should I make for the Superbowl?
Mini Pancake Skewers
- 2 scoops NEW exante Buttermilk Pancakes Mix
- 1/3 cup Water or Milk of your choice
- All you need is to add 2 scoops of exante Buttermilk Pancake Mix to ⅓ cup of water (or milk if you want a creamier texture). Feel free to add more liquid if your batter feels too thick, you can make it your own.
- It’s time to cook! Pour the batter into small circle on a preheated, lightly greased pan or griddle and flip once golden and they stop bubbling away.
- Once cooled, alternatively place a pancake and chopped strawberries to the perfect sweet bite!