A simple but flavourful spaghetti squash that is sure to satisfy that craving for a yummy, cheesy, herby dish. Best of all it only takes 10 minutes to make and it serves 6.
- 1 large spaghetti squash, cooked and strands pulled away from skin and apart
- 1 tablespoon butter or ghee, melted
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh minced herbs (I recommend a combination of parsley and basil)
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a large mixing or serving bowl, combine squash, butter, cheese, herbs, pepper and salt.
- Stir to combine, serve immediately.
Nutritional Information, per serving: 157 calories, 11g fat, 13g protein, and 2g carbohydrates.
Recipe information was taken from the brilliant Rachel Cooks.