This tasty club sandwich is sure to win over hearts with it’s great flavors. It also has the added bonus of containing half the calories of a normal club. It only contains 330 calories and serves 4.
2 Tbsp olive oil mayonnaise
1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 clove garlic, finely minced (or grated on a microplane)
1 tsp dried oregano
6 sandwich rolls, split and lightly toasted (12 pieces total; see our Eat This Tip below)
2 cups shredded romaine
8 slices tomato
8 strips cooked bacon
4 oz ham in 8 slices
4 oz turkey in 8 slices
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, and oregano.
- Spread the mayo mixture on 8 pieces of the toasted sandwich rolls.
- Top each piece with shredded romaine, a slice of tomato, and a strip of bacon.
- Top 4 of the pieces with ham and the other 4 with turkey.
- Build each sandwich with a turkey half, a ham half, and top with a final piece of sandwich roll for a tri-level sandwich.
Nutritional Information, per serving: 330 calories, 12g fat, 980mg sodium