Have you ever tried overnight oats? No? You should! This recipe combines many of my favourite ingredients; peanut butter, banana and honey. They only take 5 minutes to make and this recipe will make 2 portions.
- 1/2 medium banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, creamy
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt, plain
- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- First, mash 1/2 banana in a large bowl. Then add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix again.
- Place in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve cold.
Nutritional Information, per serving: 13g fat, 370 calories, 16g sugar, and 53g carbohydrates.
Recipe source: Fit Foodie Finds